Here is a link of resources relating to this unprecedented event in our lives. The links will be separated by main topics.
Keeping up with Changes
In the coming days, weeks, and months, we know that federal, state, and local governments will be considering additional measures to support individuals and businesses impacted by this national health crisis. Below are some helpful links to help you stay abreast of legislative and regulatory changes enacted at the federal level.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief page
- Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- Department of Labor News Releases
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Newsroom
- 5 ways for businesses to cope with a coronavirus shutdown from Principle Financial
- Compliance Check: Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- EBC Flex.com Compliance Buzz March 2020
- CBIZ Full Overview – UPDATE: COVID-19’s Impact on Benefits & Employment
- Employer/Business Alert from Gooseman Law Practice 3-20-2020 – Good overview summary
Business Property and Casualty
- Covid-19 and business interruption – are you covered on your Business Insurance?
- AON Property and Coronavirus (COVID-19): Is My Business Covered?
Personal COVID 19
- Dr Ladd McNamara – No-Fear Sensible Measures to Help Prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection and Stop the Pandemic
- Doctor on Demand Coronovirus Preparation and Prevention
- CDC website testing information page.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID 19 information
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID 19 page