Here are five ideas to help you and your business navigate the complications of the coronavirus shutdown and tap into new U.S. government programs from Principle Financial Insurance Company. As a business owner, the page has information that you need to know and might not. Be informed. React to these changes. Plan on how to survive. Things will not be the same after this.
- Make your business operations safer.
- Pivot to more of an online or alternative business model.
- Tap into emergency savings or collateral.
- Turn to surprising sources of emergency cash, such as Facebook.
- Stay up to date on how the government is trying to help you and your employees.