Questions we get asked
Does your agency represent more than one insurance company?
We are independent insurance brokers. We have a stable of top insurance companies we do most of our business with. But we have access to almost any company that does business in Minnesota.
We represent all the primary medical insurance companies in Minnesota.
What products do you offer?
Our primary Individual products are:
- All forms of Life Insurance
- Personal Disability Income Protection
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Individual Medical Insurance including Short Term Medical
- Individual Dental coverage
Our Primary Group products are:
- Group Medical including Level Premium Self-Insured small group medical
- Group Dental
- Group Life
- Group Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Products normally paid 100% by your employees
We offer some unique non-insurance services offered by key partners to us:
- Section 125 plans for your employees to allow pre-tax contributions to medical & dental
- Business Continuity plans to help your company continue when you are ready to retire, or quit or die prematurely
- Business and Estate Planning
- Capital Needs Analysis for planning how to protect your family and you
What is your process for recommending products or services?
We work like a Doctor. We ask questions and make recommendations based on your needs and wants. What are you most concerned about? What is your budget for taking care of those things so you can sleep better at night time?
How do you get paid?
Generally speaking we earn commissions from the sales of products. We do offer fee for SERVICES when it’s more appropriate. There are circumstances when a situation calls for fees and commissions.
What products do I need?
Everyone needs a certain amount of permanent life insurance. Most middle income people should consider long term care coverage. During your working years you should insure your ability to earn an income.